Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introduction

I am inspired by Sherlock Holmes, the world's only consulting detective.
I will be going to go into detail about how you can do what Sherlock does, because chances are you want to try, too.
If you've got a problem that you need to solve, then please sift through this blog. Any cases apply.

This is what I do:
1. I collect resources and take notes.
2. From what I read, I compile the knowledge in a light, comprehensive blog.
3. When you apply this knowledge, whatever you recall, no matter how irrelevant it might seem, may or may not be the key to deduction.






Disclaimer: I do not own the cited sources. I do not own any official affiliation of Sherlock Holmes. This blog is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Request: please enjoy your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment